Looking for a scholarship, grant or allowance? Find the facts about schemes and programs designed to help you financially while you study, look for work or start a business.
These links will open in a new browser window. Close the window to return to myfuture.
- ABSTUDY: The Aboriginal and Torrens Strait Islander Study Scheme [new window]
If you are an Indigenous secondary or tertiary student or a full-time Australian Apprentice, ABSTUDY may help you financially to stay at school or go on to further studies.
- Aged Care Nursing Scholarships (RCNA) [new window]
The Royal College of Nursing Australia (RCNA) website provides information about scholarships in aged care nursing. Preference is given to applicants from rural and regional Australia.
- Assistance for Isolated Children Scheme (DEEWR) [new window]
The Assistance for Isolated Children Scheme is an initiative of the Australian Government Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations (DEEWR). It helps families with the extra costs of educating their children when they cannot attend a government school because of geographical isolation, disability, or special health needs.
- Australia Council for the Arts [new window]
The Australia Council for the Arts is the Australian Government's arts funding and advisory body, supporting young, emerging and established artists, as well as new and established organisations. This webpage offers a broad range of grants and initiatives for Australian artists and arts organisations.
- Australian Scholarships Group (ASG) [new window]
The ASG is a not-for-profit organisation that helps families save money for their children's education.
- Centrelink - Individuals Index [new window]
This page shows Centrelink assistance programs for individuals looking for employment or needing support.
- Skills Training and Workforce Development (DIISRTE) [new window]
The Skills Training and Workforce Development webpage, from the Australian Government Department of Industry, Innovation, Science, Research and Tertiary Education (DIISRTE), provides research and information about various programs and initiatives that aim to improve workforce development practices.
- JASON: Postgraduate Scholarship Database for Australia [new window]
JASON contains information about postgraduate scholarships for Australian students wishing to study at home or abroad, and for international students wishing to study in Australia.
- myfuture Awards and Scholarships Database
Search for scholarships and awards in this extensive myfuture database.
- Rural Australia Medical Undergraduate Scholarship (RAMUS) Scheme [new window]
The RAMUS scheme aims to increase the number of medicine students with a rural background. Scholarship holders receive $10,000 each year during the completion of a standard medical degree at their chosen university.
- Services for Australian Rural and Remote Allied Health (SARRAH) [new window]
SARRAH’s primary objective is to advocate for, develop and provide services to enable allied health professionals who live and work in rural and remote areas of Australia, including the provision of a range of entry-level, undergraduate and post-graduate scholarships.
- Study Assist [new window]
Study Assist provides information to students about Australian Government assistance for financing tertiary study.
- The Smith Family [new window]
The Smith Family is a national, independent, social enterprise that supports disadvantaged Australian children and their families to create a better future through education.