These links will open in a new browser window. Close the new window to return to myfuture.
- Accounting (Graduate Careers Australia) [new window]
This article from Graduate Careers Australia outlines career opportunities in the area of accounting, including requirements of the job, qualifications and graduate earnings.
- Careers and Employment (CPA Australia) [new window]
This website is designed to assist those considering a career in business. It has links to career advice and migration assessment, information on becoming a Chartered Practising Accountant (CPA) and information for employers.
- Financial Services (Graduate Careers Australia) [new window]
This article provides information to finance students about career options and information about the job requirements, graduate salaries and required qualifications for gaining employment in the financial services industry.
- Government Skills Australia (GSA) [new window]
GSA is the industry skills council for government and community safety, providing training resources and services to support government administration, services and operations.
- Human Resources (Graduate Careers Australia) [new window]
This article on human resources from Graduate Careers Australia, provides information about career options, job requirements, graduate salaries and the required qualifications for those wishing to pursue a career in the human resource sector.
- Innovation and Business Skills Australia (IBSA) [new window]
IBSA is the industry skills council for innovation and business, working to deliver a training agenda for the business services industry.
- Innovation.gov.au (DIISRT) [new window]
This page provides information about policies and programs administered by the Department of Industry, Innovation, Science, Research and Tertiary Education (DIISRT).
- Transport and Logistics Industry Skills Council (TLISC) [new window]
TLISC aims to create a more responsive and dynamic workforce in the transport and logistics industry through world-class skills development and recognition.