These links will open in a new browser window. Close the new window to return to myfuture.
- Adult Learning Australia (ALA) [new window]
ALA is the national peak body representing organisations and individuals in the adult learning field.
- Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services (UK) [new window]
The Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services (AGCAS) is the professional association of careers professionals in higher education in the United Kingdom (UK).
- Australian Institute of Training and Development (AITD) [new window]
AITD is a specialist national association for professionals involved in training, learning and human resource development in Australia.
- Career Advisers Association of NSW & ACT (CAA) [new window]
The Careers Advisers Association of NSW & ACT (CAA) represents career education and careers advisers in Government, Catholic and Independent schools in New South Wales (NSW) and the Australian Capital Territory (ACT). This link offers information and research; training and professional development; promotes vacancies; organises events and conferences to increase knowledge for those working in the NSW careers sector.
- Career Development Association of Australia (CDAA) [new window]
The CDAA is a national organisation of practitioners who assist people with career development issues.
- Career Education Association of Victoria (CEAV) [new window]
The CEAV aims to further the development of career education in Victoria and to assist practitioners to provide resources and information to their clients.
- Career Education Association of Western Australia (CEAWA) [new window]
Career Education Association of Western Australia (CEAWA) is the peak body in Western Australia (WA) for career development. CEAWA provides its members from primary, secondary and tertiary education sectors as well as employment groups and private providers with networking and professional development opportunities, professional advice, and career education information.
- Career Industry Council of Australia (CICA) [new window]
CICA is a collaboration of career practitioner associations who promote and support career development through involvement in policy development and best practice implementation.
- Contact Point [new window]
Contact Point is a practitioner-driven, Canadian website dedicated to providing multi-sectoral career development practitioners and career counsellors with career resources, learning and networking.
- Disability Employment Australia [new window]
Disability Employment Australia is the peak industry body for Australia's disability employment services.
- Diversity Council Australia [new window]
Diversity Council Australia is the independent, not-for-profit workplace diversity advisor to business in Australia.
- Dusseldorp Skills Forum (DSF) [new window]
DSF is an independent, not-for-profit body with a mission to achieve changes needed to enable all Australians to reach their potential through the acquisition of productive skills.
- Group Training Australia [new window]
Group Training Companies employ apprentices and trainees and place them with host employers. The website contains information on current projects and services for members.
- Innovation & Business Skills Australia [new window]
Innovation & Business Skills Australia is the formal link between innovation, business, and the national vocational education and training (VET) system.
- Jobs Australia [new window]
Jobs Australia is the national peak body representing and providing services to not-for-profit organisations around Australia that assist unemployed people to get and keep jobs.
- National Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services (NAGCAS) [new window]
The National Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services (NAGCAS) is the professional association for careers services in higher education. The website provides information about NAGCAS services, events and news, as well as professional resources for practitioners in the higher education careers field.
- VET (Vocational Education and Training) network Australia [new window]
VETnetwork is a network of teachers, trainers, career advisors, program coordinators, administrative and support personnel committed to vocational learning and youth transition.
- Worldskills Australia Inc [new window]
WorldSkills Australia is an independent, not-for-profit organisation that conducts trade and skill competitions to challenge young people to achieve work skill excellence.